SI was founded in 2010 with the belief that it has the tools to comprehend ASR distorted speech commands.
[learn_more caption=”The Company”]
- Operating since 2010 in Tel-Aviv
- Company established (& seed financing) at 2011
- First project (2011): SiTEL – SMS medical simulation joint venture (supported by the BIRD Foundation)
- Second project (2012): NDS – Cisco, voice activated TV
- Developed SI’s NLU platform designated to translate free language commands into application-specific command language.
- Developed a semantic Post ASR* enhancement technology
* Also referred to as VR or AVR (Automatic Voice Recognition)
[learn_more caption=”The Forthcoming ASR Revolution”]
Speech recognition technology is becoming mature:
- Voice activation is one of the most popular emerging trends these days
- Market pain: current speech recognition technology doesn’t reach a satisfactory level of usability and is far from being commercial
[learn_more caption=”Understanding ASR Output Through Application Specific Ontology”]
How can a mother understand her two year old baby when it asks for something even though more than 50% of the words it utters are illegible?
By taking into account contextual consideration and by using linguistic intuitions.
SI simulates human contextual and linguistic intuitions and reconstructs incoherent text commands into application specific coherent commands.